Thursday, January 04, 2007

My New Theme Song

Have you heard the song called 'Yesterday' by MaryMary? What an amazing song!!! The lyrics move me and fill me with the spirit. It is my new theme song for the rest of my days.

Yesterday by Mary Mary

I had enough heartache
and enough headaches
I've had so many ups and downs
Don't know how much more i can take
See i decided
that i cried my last tear yesterday

Either i'm going to trust you
or i may as well walk away
'cause stressing don't make it better
Don't make it better, no way
See i decided
that i cried my last tear yesterday

Yesterday,
Yesterday,
i decided to put my trust in you
Yesterday
Yesterday
Yesterday
I realized
that you will being me through
There ain't nothing to hard for my god, no
Any problems that i have
He's greater greater than them all,
so
I decided that i cried my last tear
yesterday

Yesterday
Yesterday
I decided that I am gonna put my trust in you
Yesterday
Yesterday
Yesterday
I realized that you would bring me through

There aint nothing too hard for my God
any problems thay I have he is greater than them all
so I decided that I cried my last tear yesterday

No comments: