Thursday, January 18, 2007

It seemed like a good idea.

I love the idea of a blog where I can just write about anything thats in my mind. Sometimes I just need to vent and dont necessarily vent out loud because that can get out of hand. But now I find that I want to talk about things that I cant necessarily put in the blog. Thats because I dont want people to recognize themselves in my blog. I guess its my fault for sharing the blog in the first place. But most of the stuff I want to write about is shareable. And I like sharing. But as for the other stuff that I want to say I guess the only solution to that is to write an anonymous blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that’s funny! To bad, you shared already so becareful what you say now because I know for sure I'll be coming back here!