Wednesday, November 15, 2006

DONT BE VULGAR ABOUT IT

I need men all around, everywhere to hear this. Its okay to admire women. In fact, most women, myself included, like to attract the opposite sex and to feel sexy. What we, or let me say I. What I dont like is when a man takes that admiration to another level.

It is not okay for you to shout "DAMN" when I walk by. It is not okay for you to ask me "Is all that yours?". Even if I bought it, yes its freaking all mine. It is not okay for you to grab my hand. It is not okay for you to rape me with your eyes, it makes me feel disgusting. It is not okay for you to follow me, it makes me feel creepy. It is not okay for you to lick your lips while your looking at my crotch, I feel violated.

It is okay for you to say good morning, good afternoon, good evening. It is okay for you to try to make me laugh. It is okay for you to compliment me in a nice, decent, respectful way.

Disrespect will get you absolutely no where. Stop drooling and maintain some decorum.

1 comment:

HRH JCR said...

Awww come on! You know you like the damn