Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Spartacus


I got an email from a looney friend. Here goes:

She says---Can I retire soon? I mean can I just do what I want all day long and not have to come into some place and smile like I want to sit here for 8 hours? Can I just go to the park on days like today and read my book? Have a small pic nic and play Frisbee with my dog? CAN I????

I says--lolololololololol
you dont have a dog!!!!!!!!!

She says--I would get one just to enjoy during my retirement
His name would be Spartacus

I says--and what kind of dog would it be.

She says--A bull mastiff
Pretty golden color

I says--such a rough dog
he is going to eff up the frisbee.

She says--That’s aight
Show these mofo WE (Spartacus and myself) mean business
U want the same thing
Don’t play coy

I says--you are too funny
with your fantasy dog

and then she sends me a picture of Spartacus.

So this is Spartacus' web debut even before he exists.

Hey you, you know who I am talking to, Spartacus is not real. He is a figment of your imagination. So Stop It!!!!!

No comments: