Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!!


I am almost never home before my "boyfriend". Almost never. Today I am off from work so I decide to greet him happily at the door with a big hug and a kiss (suggestions by every freaking female magazine) (almost thought about coming to the door in lingerie, good thing i didnt), only to find his "boy" trailing right behind him. Damn!!!! That killed my mood. I wanted to push him and the friend right back down the stairs. Even better I should of stayed my a$$ on the couch and not tried to make such an event of his coming home. Can I get some conversation exchanges before he spends time with his friends. Can I ask about his day and he mine? Of course NOT! Cuz the friend, who has no girlfriend sees nothing wrong with being in our house almost everyday. Do I blame my stupid a$$ "boyfriend", who sees nothing wrong with his friends daily visits? Or do I blame the friend, who has no qualms about coming over at the WRONG time---all the time???? They should of moved in together. They make a better couple. Sigh. I didn't sign up for this.--Noelle

No comments: