Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me.


Yesterday I celebrated a milestone: 35 Fabulous, Grown & Sexy. Wow, and I feel great. I feel every bit of fabulous, every bit of grown, and every bit of sexy. I love myself silly right now. I love my family. I love my friends. I like my job. I love life and it feels good. I know that this feeling is all because of God. Everything I feel is possible because of GOD and I am so thankful.



The best gift I received was when I got home and my youngest had a cup-cake with lit candles and he sang Happy Birthday in Spanish. He looked up the words on the internet. Awwwwww. That made my day.



To everyone who remembered and showed me love: I am so grateful. To those who forgot, thats okay, I feel fabulous anyway.



Happy Birthday to me!!!!

No comments: