Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Today that GHETTO B*TCH was me.

Today was one of my grumpy, cranky days. Happens every month. Anyways so I am grumpy and cranky and not in the mood. I decide I have to get my nails done. The one luxury I afford myself every 2 weeks. I like for my hands to look good. It makes me feel nice. By the way, it always rains when I get my nails done. Thats neither here nor there. Today, was my get my nails done day. I get there and park. I am in no rush either because I am cranky and slow. And that how I move when I am cranky. I turn the car off and I am taking my time. I also notice these chicks in a car trying to get my attention. I am trying to ignore them. Hindsight is 20/20 because I should of ignored them. But I said to myself just because I am cranky doesn't mean I should be rude. Well, I roll my window down, which means that I have to put the key back in the car. Power windows. And I ask yes. They got the good nerve to ask me if I can move my car back so that she can have the parking that I am already in. I ask her and why should I do that. Emphasis on the why should I. She goes on to blah, blah, blah, explain how there's so much traffic and she can't get the parking behind me. Clearly this chick got her license yesterday. Tsk. Tsk. Sigh. I am no mood. But again, I tell myself no need to be rude. So I turn my key, start my car, and put it in reverse. The chicks take the spot in front of me and thats the end of that. NO. REALLY. THATS THE END OF THAT. These mother effing b*tches didn't even turn around to give me a head nod. What the f*ck!!!! You know that sh*t done pissed me the f*ck off. Not a f*cking THANK YOU. That's what the f*ck is wrong with this dang world. So you know every time I get my nails done there is always a ghetto chick who walks thru the door. Well today that ghetto chick was me. And I didnt give a f*ck neither. I walked into the nail place cursing and acting a fool. And I was talking straight to them 2 b*tches. They acted like nothing. I wanted them to respond. I wanted to knock the driver the f*ck out with her no manner having a&&. What kindergarten did she go to? That's how you can tell someone's education or lack there of. KINDERGARTEN. I am impressed with everyone who attends kindergarten because those are the ones who clearly learned THANK YOU, PLEASE, EXCUSE ME, and I AM SORRY. The ones who missed kindergarten they didn't learn that and it shows. Doesn't matter what type of schooling you get after that if you missed the basics YOU AIN'T SHIT.

No comments: